Who would have thought that planning a wedding took so much effort? We've gotten a lot accomplished in the past few months. My mom is such a great help! Better than any wedding planner we could have hired. So far, we've got the engagement pictures back, we're working on invitations, we've picked the colors and reception location, finished filming a wedding video, and I've ordered my dress! My mom, sister, and I all met in Utah for a weekend where we shopped around for dresses and eventually found the perfect dress at Latter Day Bride. We had a such a great time!
The colors are going to be black, ivory, a latte goldish color, and a deep red. I'm thinking of having lots of swirls and pearls. I want it to look really elegant and almost Old worldy. Both Ryan and I love the look of Old Europe so that will be incorporated.
We still need to find someone to make the cake, pick out bridesmaid dresses, choose favors and centerpieces, find flowers to go good with my colors, figure out hair and makeup, etc... But both Ryan and I are having fun planning and we just can't wait to be married!



No comments:
Post a Comment